Archive for November, 2011
1 RM Weighted Pull-up
5 Rounds for weight
3 Clean Pulls
3 Hanging Power Cleans
3 Push Jerks
Our sign-in calendar is having an issue with showing the 6 AM class tomorrow, and Thursday. We ARE STILL HAVING CLASS THAT DAY! If you would like to sign-in please “Comment” below this blog post. THANKS!
1 RM Thruster
5 Thrusters w/ 50% of 1 RM
10 90 degree box jumps
5 Toes to Bar
Just wanted to remind everyone of a few important items!
1. Auto-Debit will be coming out on this Thursday, December 1st. Please tell Kenzie if this will not work for you by Wednesday at 3 PM!
2. Our new schedule started 11/28/2011. We have added a 12 PM class M,W, and a 4:30 class on Tues/Thurs. Our CrossFit Kids Program now will run T/TH from 3:45-4:30. We also added Office Hours/Open Gym time at 8 AM. During Office Hours you can schedule 15 minutes to meet with a trainer one on one. For Open Gym, you can work on a skill, do mobility, or make-up a WOD *(there will be no attempts at a 1 RM during this time).
3. The Town-to-Town Throwdown at CrossFit Bonedale is December 10th. Sign-up at the gym!
4. It is time to start signing-up for classes. We have a link on our site to Boxtracker to make this easy. This will enable you guys as athletes to get the most out of your training, as it will allow us (the trainers) to see the number of people attending and the individual athletes that will be attending in advance, which will help us prepare for each class. It is easy and literally takes less than 5 minutes (I timed it!) to sign up for the entire week. If you are not sure how to use the site yet or sign up, come in and Kenzie or D will teach you how. ** Currently you cannot sign up for a class the day of the class, we are working on adjusting this, so try to sign-up ahead of time**
5. Paperwork! YOU MUST TURN IN YOUR AUTO-DEBIT PAPERWORK. This is VERY important and will make your life SO much easier (and mine too!)
6. Chuck Norris was the first person to tame a dinosaur.
3,3,3,3,3 Back Squat